Monday, June 27, 2011

nautical

DSC_0007
DSC_0010
DSC_0012
DSC_0014
DSC_0019
DSC_0016
DSC_0015
DSC_0028
DSC_0022
DSC_0031
DSC_0027

dress: vintage via Eureka Vintage
shoes/flower: urban outfitters
necklace: vintage via my mother :)
ring: forever 21

I finally wore this dress I got from Eureka Vintage! I loved it when I saw it in their store, but had to wait for that ever-elusive paycheck to come in before I could get it. I was so worried it'd be gone by then, but it wasn't! The dress actually fits better than I thought it would. I bought it even with that in mind since I'm trying to (but not actually, apparently, boo) lose weight and figured I'd fit into it sooner or later, but it fit great the first go-around!

It is so freakin' hot down here it's insane. I found this pretty Biloxi-themed mural on the wall of a random restaurant and we jumped out of the car just long enough to take pics and get right back into the car with the A/C. Pathetic. And I'm Southern, born-and-raised.

I am so ready for winter to come that I made pumpkin pancakes for breakfast on Sunday. Yes, pumpkin in the middle of June. It's stuff like this that makes me pretty certain I could survive in a more northern climate. Maybe someday.

Oh, and yes, I dyed my hair again. I loved the purple, but after the first wash or so, you could barely see it anymore. This hot pink stands out a lot more and I love it so. Next time, I'm going to give the teal a try.

0 comments: