Wednesday, January 18, 2012

pendleton plaid

DSC_0005
DSC_0004
DSC_0010
DSC_0014
DSC_0021
DSC_0022
DSC_0043
DSC_0009
DSC_0018
DSC_0016
DSC_0033

I had a really good day at work today. I finally feel so much better about all the crap that was going on before. So with that and the fact that I felt like I looked pretty cute today, I'd say this Wednesday was a success! Chris and I had some pizza for dinner and that was just the cherry on top (I really love pizza...). Anyway. Here's to the rest of the week being just as sucessful! Happy hump day!

Pendleton coat: thrifted
dress: thrifted via buffalo exchange
tights: tj maxx
shoes: target
necklace: gift from Chris via iluxo on etsy
ring: vividot via fab.com



2 comments:

chicqua said... [Reply to comment]

love ur style!!so chic:)
www.chicqua.blogspot.com

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

This is such a wonderful outfit. That jacket is so great! Glad to hear you're feeling better! Pizza has the magical ability to improve any situation.