Thursday, April 04, 2013

new new new!

DSC_0037
DSC_0043 copy
DSC_0027

My first fashion post of 2013! So what, it's already 4 months in but better late than never, yea? I don't really know what I'm doing with my life right now. And the fact that I have no solid future plans is scary to me... so I just try not to think about it. I'm working part-time now and I still don't know how I feel about it. But when I think "Would you rather be back at your desk at your old job?" I respond to myself with a resounding "HELL NO." Then again, I can't imagine myself working retail for very long either.

What does that mean? Why don't you just change something if you don't like it?

I'm trying. At least, I think I am. It's just that I really don't know what I want to do. I love doing graphic design... but I really hated 9-5 every. damn. day. The monotony was slowly killing me and I could feel it. So freelance then, right? Maybe that's where I need to go. Building up a client base will be the hardest and most important thing I need to do, and I'm working on that. Slowly, but surely. But I honestly wouldn't mind going back to a 9-5 if it catered more to me as a creative individual, hindered by a lack of windows or the inability to surf the net unmonitored every so often.

I know I'll figure it out. It's just the when that I don't know. And that's okay. I'm learning to be okay with that.


ring/shirt/tights: forever 21
skirt/belt: target
shoes: urban outfitters
lipstick: fuchsia fusion from revlon

1 comments:

tabitha said... [Reply to comment]

cutie! love those tights on you :)