Saturday, April 06, 2013

working on my style

DSC_0066
DSC_0065
DSC_0059
DSC_0055
DSC_0054

One thing I do love about my new job at LOFT is that it challenges me to come up with interesting-LOFT-inspired outfits everyday! Since I'm still new and haven't yet bought enough to wear what they sell, it's been even more challenging since I have to reinvent my existing wardrobe. Not to mention I'm really trying to avoid spending money that I don't need to spend... it's not going so well. A good thing is that my wardrobe is slowly expanding to include pieces that are much better quality and hopefully ones that I'll hang on to for a few years to come. I still have LOFT pieces from 3-4 years ago that I love. It's all for good, right?

top, shoes, skull bracelet:urban outfitters
skirt:target
gold/black bracelet:etsy
necklace: lotus boutique

1 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

ohhhhh i love your skirt and necklaces!! also your hair is gorgeous!!