Tuesday, April 16, 2013

it's the little things

DSC_0095
DSC_0108
DSC_0110
DSC_0115
DSC_0107
DSC_0109
DSC_0096

The absence of a full-time job and never-changing schedule has left me with an inability to develop any routine. I guess it's one of the perks of having a full-time job, but it's nothing to make me want to go back to one. I feel much more in control of what's going on in my life because I feel like I have more time to do things that I want to do, instead of having to fit it around a job where someone else determines when you have time to live your own life.

I still worry about money, and having enough to pay bills, but it's beginning to look like I'll be okay. I don't get to live as lavishly as before, but it's okay. I really need to learn to appreciate what I've got and quit lusting after a life I can't afford. Besides, I really have nothing to complain about.

I have started freelancing though! I keep procrastinating on redesigning my website because I fear the coding it will take. I know it won't be that bad once I start, but nothing is more intimidating than a blank page.

shirt: forever 21
skirt/cardigan: LOFT
shoes: urban outfitters







0 comments: