Monday, December 06, 2010

wishie wishlist

I really will update with an outfit soon. I mean it! I'm wearing a pretty cute outfit today, so I plan on going home and taking outfit pics before I head to the gym. I've been SO stressed lately with the ending of my current job and the starting of a new one. And then Thanksgiving cooking and eating and sleeping, and now that the holiday shopping season is in full swing, if I get online, I spend my time perusing through various sites ordering Christmas presents and taking advantage of online sales. Not to mention, I picked up the first four seasons of Dexter at WalMart during Black Friday, so the beau and I have spent whatever free time we get either at the gym, or watching Dexter. And I'm hooked! I love crime dramas (with the exception of CSI and NCIS... I dunno, just can't get into them) and especially things that highlight forensics. Only thing is, I'm dying to watch more, but I promised the boyfriend I would wait on him. Aren't I nice? hehe. Since he now lives and works an hour away from me, I only see him Wednesday nights, and then I get him for the weekend, so I'll have to wait until Wednesday to see what happens next! But anyway, I thought I'd share what's on my wishlist for this year (:

MODCLOTH:

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8|| 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16



URBAN OUTFITTERS:

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9



ETSY:

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7




Did I mention Christopher already got me THE most amazing Christmas gift?! A white Kitchenaid stand mixer!!!! I've wanted one for so long, and we saw one in the Black Friday deals at WalMart, and he got for me! So now, it's sitting in my room, staring at me as I hold out until Christmas to use it. I've already been thinking about what I'm going to make first with it! Chris wants homemade pizza, but I need a dough hook for that. I'm leaning towards cookies, simply because I've been making homemade cookies all this time by beating the butter and sugars together by hand. It's tough! I can't wait to use it! Since my birthday is only 2 weeks after Christmas (January 7th) I might even use it to make my own birthday cake! (:

3 comments:

gee said... [Reply to comment]

i want every single thing you posted on here.
i wish i would win the darn lottery..!
have a great week love.
xoox

Johanna said... [Reply to comment]

What an amazing wishlist -- so many sweet and beautiful things!!!

Thank you so much for including my little embroidered diamond necklace among your list of goodies!!!

genevieve said... [Reply to comment]

Kind of in love with that poster, and with all the pretty dresses in the post above! Your blog is adorable. And we're January birthday buddies (I hope you have a good one this year!)!