Monday, February 28, 2011

monday, monday

I kept my promise! I don't imagine this will be a very long post as far as written things go, but I did have Chris take some photos (and they're always the best part, right?).

DSC_00420

Chris took pictures while I cooked dinner, which was sauteed beef tips and brussel sprouts with garlic. I ended up cooking the entire package of meat, which was way too much, so the pictures make us look like crazy meat-lovers, but we're not! I should've just cooked more brussel sprouts and then I would've had enough for a whole meal later, but it was too late when I realized the ratio of meat-to-vegetable was a bit off! Oh well. I saved the extra meat and I'll figure out something to do with it for dinner tomorrow.

DSC_0042

DSC_0040

DSC_0057

DSC_0050

DSC_0052

DSC_0067


dress:old navy
cardigan:target
shoes:urban outfitters
belt:thrifted
flower ring:antique, gift from mom
other rings:forever 21
necklace:modcloth


DSC_0072

I'm off to watch Freakanomics on Netflix and then do Level 2 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred! Even though my nose is stuffy! Bleh!

0 comments: