Monday, October 03, 2011

dock of the bay

DSC_0069 DSC_0070 DSC_0087 DSC_0102 DSC_0121 DSC_0107

Fall is slowly creeping in! I love this time of year because it inspires me when I get to putting outfits together. And do you see those wedges?! I snatched them up when they went on sale at ModCloth. I'd had my eye on them for a while, but money is oh-so tight these days, so the original price was just a little out of reach. Once they went on sale, I didn't think twice! I love, love, love the teal/mint green color that seems to be popping up all over the place and it's definitely a color I'm trying to fit into my wardrobe. I love these because they're not only stylish, but comfortable! I felt taller, definitely, but my feet didn't hurt at the end of the day. I'm excited to style these up again later in the cold winter months with tights and coats!

DSC_0108

dress: lotus boutique
cardigan/belt: target
sunglasses: ruche
shoes: modcloth
necklace: thrifted

0 comments: