Friday, October 28, 2011

dreams // part two

This post is a continuation of this post: DREAMS // PART ONE

DREAM #2:
I'm in a park with a new pug I've just gotten. He's all black, and I've named him Spook (so naming my dog that whenever I get one, btw). I don't remember much else about the dream except that I'm walking around with Spook, showing him off to people in the park, and he keeps running wayyyy far away from me, still on his retractable lease. I keep calling him and as soon as a do, he comes running back to me. I woke up when we were about to leave the park.

DREAM #3:
I've either traveled or left the country for a few weeks, and I've just gotten back. I got a huge tattoo of a woman and a cherry blossom tree on my chest at some point during my travels. I'm at my parents' house who were keeping my cat, Fish, for me while I was away. However, for some reason, they decided to let a friend of mine take care of her instead. I call the friend, who tells me he lost her. Just lost her! I freaked out... no one knew where she was! I searched for hours but to no avail. My parents tried to consol me with a new car they'd gotten me while I was away, but as much as I wanted to be excited about a new car, I was just too distraught over my missing kitty. I woke up after my mom says goodbye to me, I get in my new car, and drive back home.

dog: To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. To see a black colored dog in your dream, symbolizes the shadow aspect of a friend. The dark side of someone close to you is being revealed and you are able to see through to their true intentions.
pets: To see a pet in your dream represents civilized instincts. You are keeping your temper in line. Alternatively, seeing a pet indicates a need for love and acceptance. Perhaps, you are lacking attention from others and are feeling neglected.
tattoo: To dream that you have tattoos represent your sense of individuality and the desire to stand out in a crowd. You want to be unique and different from everybody else, particularly if you do not have any tattoos in real life. Consider also what the tattoo is and what significance it has in your life. It may represent something that has left a lasting impression on you. Alternatively, to dream that you have a tattoo suggests that a waking situation or decision is having a much longer lasting effect that you had expected.
lose: To dream that you lose something, indicates that you may really have misplaced something that you had not realized yet. It may also be a signal for you to clean out and reorganize your life. Perhaps you are overwhelmed and distracted with the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life. Alternatively, losing something often coincides with a significant life change or waking issue. On a symbolic note, losing things in your dream suggests lost opportunities, past relationships or forgotten aspects of yourself. Your personal associations to the thing you lose will clue you into the emotional meaning and interpretation of your dream.
new: In general, dream of new things and new places correspond to what is new in your waking life. It refers to something that is different or unfamiliar.

I'm glad that seeing a dog could mean my good intentions and values will help me be successful in attaining any goals I've set for myself. However, I can't think of anyone close to me showing their true intentions or a dark side of some kind. Especially relating to the last dreams post, it's significant that, according to my reference, I'm keeping my temper under control... and I always seem to be searching for acceptance and feeling a lack of attention from most people, so that's nothing new... Along with the fact that I like to be an individual, and I have been thinking a lot about getting my first tattoo. However, I'm yet again getting inferences that changes are soon to come. And I definitely feel distracted from wanting to reorganize, clean, and re-prioritize by how much I have going on everyday.

Strange. Anyway, I have another dream, but I'll cover that one later.

0 comments: