Wednesday, March 30, 2011

edit.

I'm really bad about updating on consistent basis. It's a lot easier to blog when you have stuff going on I guess. The biggest spurts of me actively blogging are usually during times when I'm really depressed about something, single (and therefore have more free time alone), or an issue has surfaced that I'm passionate about.

I feel that lately I've not been myself when I blog.

Every time I re-read a post, it just doesn't seem like me! Agh! Ha. It's like I put on a cheery attitude to blog, when, IRL, I am totally sarcastic and Daria-esque. So, that being said, I think I'm going to update my blog a bit more (since I have this problem where I have to change the way things look like... I dunno, every month or so? Like today, I rearranged my desk at work.) and finally start blogging from, uh, my heart? Maybe my true self? Something like that. I'm sure you get the point.

Recap: blog re-design coming soon (probably tonight), new post with photos (maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow), and more blogging a la the real me!

p.s.
I update my tumblr and twitter on a much more frequent basis, so followwwww

0 comments: