Thursday, March 17, 2011

st. patrick's day

DSC_0009

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! I hope you all remembered to wear green! It was so funny — everyone who got in the elevator at work this morning was wearing green! I love when everyone gets into the spirit of holidays and such.

DSC_0034
DSC_0019

dress/ring: forever 21
cardigan/belt: target
scarf/tights: modcloth
flats: urban outfitters

DSC_0036

Not much planned for this weekend, and I'm actually pretty excited about that! My parents and my lil' brother are coming to visit tomorrow and we're all going out to eat somewhere. Saturday, we might be going to Chris' cousin's wedding, if we ever find out where it is! I'd love to fit in a movie somewhere this weekend. We're going to finish up the 30 Day Shred on Saturday, take a full day of rest on Sunday and then I'm starting a new workout routine. I seem to be rambling along. I guess I'm just tired!

DSC_0042

In honor St. Patrick's Day, along with wearing green, I also made Vegetable Shepherd's Pie! Wow. It was so good! And we have leftovers for later, which makes me more excited :]

0 comments: