Monday, November 29, 2010

first video post

It's my very first web video! Eee! So, go easy on meh :] I've been so stressed out with work and then getting ready for the holidays, and THEN... THEN my toilet overflowed on Friday like whoa. I'm talking plumber and everything. All because I have long hair, of course. I always get blamed for the sink clogs. But I refuse to cut my hair! So, with that, I made a video to bridge the gap. Hopefully I'll have some more energy tomorrow to upload and post Thanksgiving pictures. We had a great time, made and ate WAY too much food, but that's what Thanksgiving is all about, right?! Ha. So anyway, enjoy!



[also, I now realize that my quickie tour of my room resulted in a panoramic view of my ceiling, so I'll repost a better view... maybe during the day, or at least with lights on!]

I can't get the sound to sync up... I'll do better next time!

0 comments: