Saturday, October 16, 2010

double-whammy

SO I actually managed to take my own pictures with the assistance of my lovely tripod since Chris had to go in to work before I got off. But then, I went to the gym, came home and couldn't peel myself off the couch to write an entry, so today you get two outfits in one post! Wee! Outfit one: what I wore to work Friday:

DSC_0532

[ hat/top/owl necklace: forever 21 | cardigan: target | skirt: urban outfitters | booties: charlotte russe]

DSC_0533


Outfit dos: what I wore to eat lunch @ Panera with the beau:

DSC_0536
DSC_0547
[ top/shoes/headband: urban outfitters | cardigan: target | skirt: dillard's ]
DSC_0548


I am SO glad it's the weekend. Last week was a toughie. I started my workout routine and I basically kicked my own butt. I am so beat! But no pain, no gain (or loss) right? Anyways. My Friday night was pretty lame, just hung out with the roomie and some friends, watched them become inebriated and talk about elaborate art projects. It was nice though, I really had no energy to do anything else. After blogging, I plan to update my ipod and plop down in front of (hopefully) some Law & Order or House and reeeelllllaaaaxxxx. And then, once Chris gets off work, we're going to see Let Me In! And then tomorrow is Polo at the Point!

1 comments:

Marisa Noelle said... [Reply to comment]

You are absolutely gorgeous my dear. Both outfits are very pretty. I am loving the pop of yellow and the necklace on the first one. I just stumbled upon your blog and love it. Following now:-)