Tuesday, October 19, 2010

train tracks

I lied. I said I would update with pictures of this weekend yesterday, but I didn't. Forgive me!!! But I am updating today with an outfit! Chris and I rode our bikes to the train tracks in the neighborhood across the street from where I live. It was a nice, leisurely 2.4 mile bike ride. And the weather is perfect for it. Could be a little cooler, but as long as the humidity is low, I'm a happy camper :)

DSC_00548
DSC_0551
DSC_0562

[ cardigan/hair clip/dress: forever 21 | shoes: toms | necklace: cheep cheep ]



DSC_0566
DSC_0576
DSC_0540

Tomorrow: workout Wednesday + Moe's! I've been slacking off a bit on the diet. BAD! But at least I've kept up on my workouts. I will be better for the rest of the week! (except for date night, which is Friday, celebrating 5 months together with Chris <3) I think I'll update tomorrow!

1 comments:

katie [the bright life] said... [Reply to comment]

cute Toms!! i haven't seen that style before, but i love them!