Monday, October 25, 2010

punkin' carvin'

Last night, Chris and I carved pumpkins! I'm a little late this year, but last year I carved mine so early it ended up rotting before Halloween even got here! Last year, I carved the chesire cat, but this year, I was feeling lazy, so I stuck with a skeleton and a kitty cat as per the pumpkin carving kit templates :] Chris, being a badass illustrator, of course, drew his own. Drew his own scary clown, I might add. It looks amazing. I envy his mad skills :]

DSC_0552
DSC_0575
DSC_0569
DSC_0534
DSC_0557
DSC_0583
DSC_0593
The cat was supposed to have a little curl in his tail, but it broke off as I was removing the last large chunk of pumpkin :/ It's still cute though, and you can hardly notice.

DSC_0598
(showoff!) ;]


punkins
All finished! (I kinda wanna carve another one!)

Sorry for the lack of fashion-related posts; I just haven't been feelin' it lately. I should've taken a pic of what I wore on our date night Friday, but once we got home I got out of my dressy clothes and hurty heels and into my jammies before Chris had time to ask, "You want me to take a picture for your blog?" Oh well. I might get dressed up again just to take some pictures! It was a really cute outfit, and so fancy!

Tomorrow, Chris and I are going to attempt to go to the FAIR!!! I'm SO excited. I LOVE the fair! Only thing is, weather says 30% chance of rain during the time we're planning on going, and down here, that pretty much means it's going to rain. (Although 30/100 wouldn't lead one to assume that) Either way, we'll have fun. Hopefully it won't rain, and we'll get to ride the rides, but if it does, we can just pig-out on fair food and play the games! Eee! I can't wait! I've already decided that we're going to go again on Sunday since the weather will be better regardless of whether or not the weather holds up tomorrow (weather whether weather!). I really want to take some pictures of lights and rides and carnies and such! But I don't trust anyone I don't know holding any of my cameras while I ride a ride, so that would have to be a no-ride day.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'm going to dress cute tomorrow and try to get around to making a post! If not, Wednesday should definitely bring about a fashion-post. Yay!

1 comments:

xxyy said... [Reply to comment]

wow, those pumpkins turned out amazing!xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/