Wednesday, October 13, 2010

work out wednesday

So today, normal workday as usual, but after work, Chris usually has the night off, so (since he joined planet fitness with me) we've made a habit of going to the gym and then going to Moe's for $6 burrito + drink night! So tasty! AND since it's Wednesday, that means the week is half over! I'm so ready for the weekend. Sunday, Chris and I are going to Polo at the Point at Point Clear where we signed up to watch the match and play with a bunch of expensive Nikon equipment. And free food! and free alcohol! yea! So anyway, here's what I wore to work today:


DSC_0535
DSC_0531
[ cardigan: urban outfitters | dress: forever 21 | necklace: antique'd | booties: charlotte russe ]

DSC_0537


Ugh, ignore the bruises. I bruise super easy and I honestly don't even know where those came from. But I am BEAT from working out, and stuffed from delicious Moe's, so I'll end it here and pick back up tomorrow!

3 comments:

dennica pearl said... [Reply to comment]

you look absolutely beautiful. the peach jewel is magnificent.


<3 dennica pearl
- through the eyes of a pearl
- vintage shop

dennica pearl said... [Reply to comment]

btw, im a new follower :D

Angel said... [Reply to comment]

Terrific outfit, I love your hair, its so.. Voluminous (is that right?? haha) very cute either way.

Angels Point of View