Tuesday, October 12, 2010

tuesday

So I didn't make that bike ride on Sunday... it sort of turned into a 2-some-odd-hour nap :/ but it WAS Sunday, the day of rest, right? I more than made up for it with cardio at and after work, so I think I'm alright. I meant to do that bike ride today, but Chris had to work unexpectedly so we decided against it. He DID, however, manage to bake me and him some yummy chicken and vegetable lasagna complete with a caesar salad! It was delicious! But anyway, this is what I wore to work!

DSC_0550_2
DSC_0556_2copy
[dress/cardigan: target | belt: thrifted | booties: forever 21]

DSC_0553

Chris is so good at taking pictures! He gets just what I want without me having to explain :]
It's starting to get busy @ work! Christmas is around the corner and we've already begun working on Black Friday and Christmas things! (I can't wait until Christmas, by the way)

I'm really starting to get the hang of this fashion-blogging thing. After blogging for... 10ish years on and off, I think I've finally found my niche! Off to bed! Work @ 8am!

0 comments: